Cobalt Blue Commemorative Bottle for Houston 24 Expo was great.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
what if your not a member, can you still get one?

Reaction score
At this point we are only selling to members. We set it up that way and we have to keep it. Membership is a deal $40 gets you 6 magazines/year the Virtual Museum, the Auction Price Report, access to the website old issues on line, and so much more. Michael visit FOHBC.org

Reaction score
Tuesday August 13, 7pm Central time a zoom seminar from FOHBC on Warner oddities and rarities. Unusual items from Warner advertising, labels, bottles and other information about H.H. Warner and his company. Go on Fohbc.org and rsvp on the seminar link.

Reaction score
Forgot to post the picture of the commemorative Drake Plantation Bitters bottle. It's a beauty.

IMG_5119.jpg
Most sold at Houston 24 but we have a limited amount left to offer members.
The Sapphire one was sold as a raffle at Houston 24.View attachment IMG_4984.jpg

hemihampton

Reaction score
Curious, if I signed up today for a Membership would there be any blue left? I'd like to get one? THANKS, LEON.

Reaction score
I cant' seem to find the post where there was a funky top on one of the commemorative bottles. If you contact me and are willing to send it back we will replace it. Some people like that different top so it will find a new home I'm sure.
Michael

hemihampton

Reaction score
That was me, I posted it in the New To Collection topic/category/ post. I guess I'll keep the funky top, it's different from the rest & will separate it from the rest. one of a kind factory defect I guess you could call it. unique maybe?

P.S. If you can replace it with a teal one you got a deal

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandyVF