Finding antique bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
Hello I’m from around Scranton Pennsylvania does anyone know places I can find antique bottles? I can’t seem to find any good places

UnderMiner

Reaction score
Hello I’m from around Scranton Pennsylvania does anyone know places I can find antique bottles? I can’t seem to find any good places
When I was in your area I had trouble finding good places to look, I put on some waders and went in the Lackawanna River by Bernard Seminski Memorial Park. Found an insulator in there. In the end the only place I ended up finding any bottles was a chance encounter at the Goodwill (2243 Scranton Carbondale Hwy, Scranton, PA 18508) there someone had donated a ton of old bottles and they were only $1 each.

jrocks

Reaction score
I'm sorry I didn't mean to come across as a smart-ass. I wrote that a few days ago and then I'm reading it now and I feel like I did I'm sorry

jrocks

Reaction score
It kind of made me think of how people wanted me to take them and show them how to ginseng hunt and I tell those people you have to put in the hundred miles that I did learning to hunt Sang

historic-antiques

Reaction score
It kind of made me think of how people wanted me to take them and show them how to ginseng hunt and I tell those people you have to put in the hundred miles that I did learning to hunt Sang
What goes around, hopefully comes around!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmoser