Hello from NC

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

WyattOla

Reaction score
Hi everyone, name is Wyatt and I'm from Fayetteville NC. Been metal detecting since I was 15, now 40, for mainly Civil War stuff. But just recently a year ago really got into bottle digging/marbles and dumps any cool things I could find. Odd how I walked in a field where a house used to be back in the day, and you see what you think is just a bunch of trash. Until one day of the many times you walk past the "trashy" area and you're family comes along with you and they find a marble, and then another one and hand it to you, and from that time on I was hooked and thats what started it now I dont look at it as "just trash" anymore, Im out there digging up the whole area lol.

Anyways, right now I'm trying to collect a lot of the Coca Cola copycat bottles, going down the list that Coca Cola posted in the old newspaper with over 300 or so bottlers that copied them in some way, been buying a lot on eBay lately, Im looking for a Glee-Nol, Mint Cola and a Koca Nola bottle at the moment if anyone has one. Thanks for reading and having me here!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rob2024sumter