KINDA new Paterson blob....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
Thanks to Mark(NYCflasks) for finding this Braun Bros. ladies leg in his garage and sending it my way, I had the same exact bottle but sent it and 7 or 8 others to the family of Christian Braun last Christmas. They lost everything in Hurricane Sandy and the wife of the great great grandson of Christian Braun contacted me to see if I could help with replacing any of the bottles they lost, she wanted to surprise her husband on Christmas morning, which she did.

Since then I have been blessed to have replaced 5 of the bottles I sent to them and this bottle from Mark makes 6, I attribute it all to good 'Bottle Karma', which is why I continue to do giveaways here and look to send bottles to the families of the people they mean the most to. I encourage all of you to go thru those boxed bottles in the basement, attic, garage or shed that you have no idea of the contents, you might make a few dollars for yourself, or better yet you might find something someone else here would appreciate more than you know. They don't belong in boxes hidden away, they deserve to be appreciated and displayed, and the good deed you do will come back to you tenfold, trust me I know...[;)]

30EA28A7C89849D4893EDA27F4D6713B.jpg

Attachments

• 30EA28A7C89849D4893EDA27F4D6713B.jpg
    30EA28A7C89849D4893EDA27F4D6713B.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 68

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members