2 hour bottle dig on Sunday (9-16-07) found 23 bottles/glassware

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madman

Reaction score
RE: 2 hour bottle dig on Sunday...found 23 bottles/glassware

hey bill, great finds looks like a turn of the century dump, id go back and get more! nice pix also mike

Trying not to break it

Reaction score

hi bill, welcome to the forum. looks like some nice finds there, a nice variety of bottles. fasinated by little bottles also. make a great display. good luck digging, rhona

kastoo

Reaction score

Nice Finds! I like that Bordens! 1st milk I've seen like that! (ribbed)

sunrunner

Reaction score

hi metalfury; that looks like you are in a good spot,are you digging in the new york new jersy area? that stuff looks like the kind, that comes out of thair. I usto live in n j . and did a lot of digging thare. luck and good digging!

brokenshovel

Reaction score

R R Radway is a whiskey or medicine. Act of Congress I believe referes to the food and drug act of 1906

Metalfury

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: sunrunner
hi metalfury; that looks like you are in a good spot,are you digging in the new york new jersy area? that stuff looks like the kind, that comes out of thair. I usto live in n j . and did a lot of digging thare. luck and good digging!

Thank you for the replies all! And yes I am in New Jersey, just outside of Elizabeth. The area I'm finding everything in is along a creek near a park. LOTS of bottles just sticking out of the embankment...a little bit of easy digging and I'm bringing home a bunch of bottles. I'll be putting up another post probably later today of another bunch of bottles (36 I think I counted) that I got in a 2 hr. dig this past weekend. I also have a lead on another area along a creek in Linden. A guy saw me out with my metal detector and told me about an area where he saw lots of old bottles...

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale Gunnels