Austin Priddle/Step Back In Time YouTube channel

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Step Back In Time

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Austin Priddle and I collect a little bit of everything. As long as it's old I like it. I started collecting bottles when I was about 10 years old. We live in southern Ontario for six months and then we move to northern Ontario for the other half of the year. I find most of my bottles in the woods at abandoned gold mines, logging camps, sawmills, and cabins. I also buy some and quite a few people have given bottles to me. I have a YouTube channel called Step Back In Time which is all about things in my collection. I just started YouTube last year in August. My goal is to share everything I know about one particular thing in my collection in each video that way people can use my channel to find out information about their own things. I currently have 50 YouTube shorts and 39 subscribers. So if anyone wants to subscribe it really helps me out. Eventually I would like to make long form videos as well. Hopefully soon but we'll see what happens. I became a member of the site that way I can learn more about my own bottles and share that information with my viewers. I also hope to be able to answer some people's questions on this site as well. Here's a link if anybody wants to check out my channel.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles