From the Grand Rapids Bottle Show, 2015:

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Leon, it looks like mine might be slightly taller, but we'd need to see the bottle pictured there. Otherwise, it's identical in make. Sandchip, it really stood out when I first spotted it, then to see it is from my town, then I got it and highlighted it to make it a gem. :)Iggyworf, thank you. :D

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
Nice stuff! I love the embossing on the amber blob, and the gravitating stopper has always been a favorite shape of mine. Here in RI it's hard to find one under $150.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
RIBottleGuy, thank you. :)
This one is priceless to me because it's local. They had others! But one was like $150 in amber.... Not in my price-range. XD.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Yes, Those are some nice bottles you picked up. I'd be very happy with those if I gotten them myself. Congrats. LEON.

antlerman23

Reaction score
gotta love pre-1890 sodas! the examples from Minnesota are super tough to get ahold of, but I also have a pony blob and a grav. two of my best! Did you see the Labeled quart hutches from Ishpeming on Ebay earlier this week?

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Leon, you picked up some great finds lately. Antler Man, I'm not sure to whom that is addressed... But speaking of soda.... *Pours everyone a glass of Creme Soda.* Minnesota just seems like one of those places that would be a heck of a time getting pre-1890s bottles. If you are talking to me, then I must say that I search only for Muskegon stuff anymore. I have literally no more room. I'm well out of room now. Lol... I hate to overflow out of my bedroom. Care to post your locals and best pieces on for us all to view?

hemihampton

Reaction score
antlerman23 said:
gotta love pre-1890 sodas! the examples from Minnesota are super tough to get ahold of, but I also have a pony blob and a grav. two of my best! Did you see the Labeled quart hutches from Ishpeming on Ebay earlier this week?

I seen those & got one. LEON.

antlerman23

Reaction score
good for you Leon! I was gonna bid, but I decided id save my money for the show this weekend.Robert, I don't have any pictures on this computer of my bottles. ill try to get some pictures up soon though. the blob is cool, it has a backwards "S" in the town name! Also I have a couple bottles for you I believe

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MBC