How to undent Cream Soda can?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Johnny Rocky

Reaction score
Found this Sweet Life Cream Soda can from the 70s on the way to a bottle dump. I got two questions, how do I undent it and is it at all rare? Screenshot_20240806-190838~2.png

Step Back In Time

Reaction score
Stick something like a butter knife inside and use it to put pressure on the inside of the dents then squeeze both of the sides of the dented area at the same time to hopefully get the dent to pop back out. This is what I do, but it won't come out perfect. I'm not sure if it's rare or not I haven't seen it before, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's rare.

Johnny Rocky

Reaction score
Good to know. I looked online and didn't see one actually for sale so I don't have any gage on how much it's worth.

bottlebugs

Reaction score
I found a garbage can full of cans in the attic of the NAC one year. Some were dented so I filled them with water, sealed the tops with Saran wrap and put them in the freezer overnight. The next day the dents were perfectly
smooth so I just let the ice thaw and dried them off.

Step Back In Time

Reaction score
I found a garbage can full of cans in the attic of the NAC one year. Some were dented so I filled them with water, sealed the tops with Saran wrap and put them in the freezer overnight. The next day the dents were perfectly
smooth so I just let the ice thaw and dried them off.
That's good to know!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MBC