Husky beverages bottles. Please help it's been driving me crazy!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Step Back In Time

Reaction score
think the one with the husky embossed on it was earlier although both would be from same time period around 1930's when kirkland lake booming from the gold mine

price of caps varies depending on interest in specific bottles or how hard it is to find certain caps , i don't really buy them very often but you see alot of bottle caps for sale on ebay
It's weird how many bottles the company had in such a short time period. Is that normal? Also how many ounces is yours?

bottlebugs

Reaction score
It's weird how many bottles the company had in such a short time period. Is that normal? Also how many ounces is yours?
Coke was the only one that stuck to the same size and raised their prices...think
shrinkflation for the other brands...I saw Pepsi go from 12 to 10 to 8 to six ounces
then 26 ounces for the family size, down from 30, then 28. Sugar prices and
inflation climbed after WW2 and then in 1970...and so on...I watched chocolate
bars shrink almost every year...before they jacked up the price...and shrunk them again

RCO

Reaction score

alot of smaller bottlers used alot of different bottles , most you can find a few different sizes and colours if you look around

its the same size as one with husky on it so 7 oz

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenwhisky