Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Biff1980

Reaction score
Hello all, not gonna lie I’m not a collector of bottles. I do come across quite a few in my travels and have questions about when I get into a pinch with researching said bottles. Like this one…

It has markings underneath that read DES PAT 178,917 then AT-1185 then 77 an O with an I inside, then 59. I looked it up logos match not sure on manufacturer and don’t know when they made it and for what. I think it’s Advertising Memorabilia used for display and I’m sure a limited amount was made… going off of similar posting led iv came across. Anybody has any more information I can sure use it. I’m about to throw it up on eBay‘s auction. I like all the information I can get on it. Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_1524.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1525.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1523.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1522.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 3

Step Back In Time

Reaction score
The mark on the bottom is for Owens Illinois glass company. If the 59 is to the right of the mark, that would mean that it was made in 1959. It looks bigger than most bottles. I don't think I can help any more. It's really neat though.

Semar

Reaction score
There's some red text between the logos that states the contents are an artificially colored solution, so I'm going to guess that it is an advertising piece.

hemihampton

Reaction score
How many ounces is it or how big, tall is it in inches, hard to tell from pics, it's big or you got small Hands?

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MBC