more pictures

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Digswithstick

Reaction score
Nice blobs Badger! Sounds like Charlie is a motivated buyer
m11.gif
.Could you take a picture of your marbles sometime? .
m16.gif

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Motivated? Yes.. ambulatory, not really.. whacked in the head? Oh, almost certainly... practically guaranteed.. I just love that a bottle is embossed with those words and I want one.. does that make me crazy? If it does, I don't want to be well.. crazy works for me.. [:)]

THE BADGER

Reaction score
i love those 2 blobs,we actually hit 3 and my buddy got the other one and an aqua blob.i'll put some pictures of them on tomorrow.alot of the ones i got lately have been benningtons but i did get some other interesting ones.

KBbottles

Reaction score
Those blobs and that Elliot pint are just wild!! I really am kicking myself that I didn't stay longer :( Ahh oh well. No sense dwelling. Just gotta find the time to get back asap! :)

THE BADGER

Reaction score
yes kb the blobs look great when the lights shining on them,im sure there's more of them like you said just gotta have time.elliott is nice also i cant remember if i found more than one of those i think 1 might have been bigger size.i'm going to put some more pics on tomorrow night.

THE BADGER

Reaction score
yes ken the coca-cola came from there too.how the heck did a iowa soda get in there,thats a little out of place but cool.

jesster64

Reaction score
I pulled 2 cokes from new york out . Been busy cleaning. will try and take some pictures this week. The little crystal cup came out nice. About the size of a quarter. Also pulled out an interesting beer. Hoot-mon ginger beer in a green bottle. It was broken, but looked cool and I wish I could have found one whole. Next time.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MBC