police

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bigghouse

Reaction score
heey everyone i went looking in a riverbed for bottles and some person thot i was a clammer so they called the police and 2 police cars came. they werent very nice either. wats in the bucket? bottlles. o. then they drove away.
my first police encounter[8D]
anna
look for me in the police notes

I_dig_bottles

Reaction score
What’s up with that? Is it illegal for a person to dig clams for his personal use? I have never been bothered by the police but I have had a nosy kid or hiker stop by and ask what I am doing

bigghouse

Reaction score
all the rich people live there they have no better things to do,

call the police shes picking up trash!

diggerman

Reaction score
I lived in essex and gloucester. The clammers are very watchful over their areas on the flats. You need a license to clam no matter what. I've run into that trouble before. The good thing is once they understand you're looking for bottles , they usually leave you alone. Also some of the local clammers
can give you some great leads to where bottles can be found. There is some great digging in the triangle of rte.22 sagamore st and rte133. I really miss digging there. The marshes are great digging too, all the bottles come out really clean. Good luck, you're in great territory.

bigghouse

Reaction score
i live rite next to a marsh only about 100 yards away, and we bring our boat up there at high tide and i have found 2 bottles, one i dont no about and a blatchford bros. if u no where cranes beach is i found the blatchford one snorkling there.

anna

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale Gunnels