Super Rare Detroit Bottle Added.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
After 10 Years of trying to obtain this Bottle I finally acquired it. wasn't a easy task. I once dug a broken busted up Quart version in about 10 pieces & only half there. Been wanting a whole one ever since. As far as I know this is the only one known to exist in quart size. Gotta be others out there somewhere? The smaller pint size I dug myself & also extremely rare in amber color but a small handful known which is not many. Past owner did a very nice job of Painting the embossing in Patriotic red white & blue colors. Leon.
AmericanQuart.JPG
AmericanQuart2.JPG

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
After 10 Years of trying to obtain this Bottle I finally acquired it. wasn't a easy task. I once dug a broken busted up Quart version in about 10 pieces & only half there. Been wanting a whole one ever since. As far as I know this is the only one known to exist in quart size. Gotta be others out there somewhere? The smaller pint size I dug myself & also extremely rare in amber color but a small handful known which is not many. Past owner did a very nice job of Painting the embossing in Patriotic red white & blue colors. Leon.
Who did the highlighting? Good job whoever it was. Nice find.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Friend of mine, said he spent many hours doing the embossing highlighting. Did it 20 or 30 years ago when he was younger. now in his 80's sez he's not sure he could still do a good job with shacky hands & all now. Leon.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Who did the highlighting? Good job whoever it was. Nice find.

Now I need to find the Exposition Quart from Delray to go with this American Quart. I know someone who has one but he reminds me of that Actor Charlston Heston when he said you can pry it from my cold dead hands. Leon.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmajeau