Where do you live? And where do you dig?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CanadianBoy

Reaction score
Hey bottlerobin,these are the inks I've found so far...not sure about the green one!.

Zx70268.jpg

Attachments

• Zx70268.jpg
    Zx70268.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 71

CanadianBoy

Reaction score
Hey Woody,well I think we got spoiled early on,so anything without a name gets discarded.Unless its interesting!.And of course we have no room to store them,there're
must be between 6000 & 8000 discards.
Some days thats about all we find,and its like all dumps,nothing..and them bingo...then nothing.

Tandy

Reaction score

Hi CanadianBoy, I am impressed by the bottles dug from the test hole. In particular, the four blues. What was in the blues?

Cheers from Oz!

kastoo

Reaction score
Hmm, lots of discards and no way you can haul them out to sell or donate for postage to anyone so the stuff is saved or appreciated by somebody else? Be a shame if that stuff was destroyed and built over or access no longer allowed to it. Some folks have no place to dig or are unable to dig. I know it's not your fault but what a shame! Wouldn't it be cool if someone had they're own land that would never be built on and the 8000 discards could lay there and be rediscovered by novices for fun or for 25 cents a piece even! Gees 8,000 10 cent bottles = 800 bucks! Possibilities, possibilities and more possibilities wish I had that opportunity! It's a goldstrike for sure!

CanadianBoy

Reaction score
Well we're finding alot of pontiled,but most of it is broken.Went today for a hr,not much
just a few amber druggist bottles,one of them was a dark amber had an applied lip and a rough pontil!.

carobran

Reaction score
im from Kosciusko,Miss...............ill let ya know where i dig...................when i find a place to dig..[8|][8D][;)]

Wheelah23

Reaction score
...How do you find these threads??? ...WHY??? [&:]

Anyway, I'm from Glen Ridge, and I dig mostly here and in a couple of the neighboring towns. Dumps are certainly hard to come by, so I'm trying to dig more privies. Plenty of those, in this old section of the country...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MBC