Crystal Curiosities

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlebugs

Reaction score
The discovery of crystals may well have been the origin of glass blowing, and bottles. They
have been admired for thousands of years, as gifts from the gods. Lighting and meteors
brought an unknown wealth to our planet at the very dawn of creation. Some spiritualists have
known this for ages. They have been reputed to assist in meditation, healing and dream travel.

Unknown-1.jpeg

Buster Keaton was able to endure stair falling and being hurtled around by his father in early
vaudeville acts. Sure, it was an ancient Irish trick that enabled such abuse without injury. I
fell down three flights of stairs a few years ago, but luckily only broke my wrist. I credit it
to being tired and quite numb at the time. I flopped down the stairs, breaking my fall on my
hand. I fully recovered. The trick, it appears, is to be in a meditative state during these stunts.
Too bad he's not alive. You could have asked "Stone Face" why he was so dead pan during
his tumbling career.

Unknown-2.jpeg

Harry Houdini knew the Keaton family well. They were part of his act selling "snake oil" in the mid west.
He suddenly turned to escape artistry, and never yielded up his secret. Oddly enough, he may have
learned it from the Keatons. He became dead pan and the shackles literally fell off of him. Just like
Buster, who credited Houdini for his name, he could manipulate his bones and limbs to slip free from
hand cuffs, and even chains and locks. Later in life his stunts became more elaborate. I believe that he
may have used crystals to not only enter a meditative state, but to astral project his body beyond the
confines of his traps. Not far mind you, just outside the box. The traps were always covered and many
other magicians attributed it to smoke and mirrors. Are crystals really a path to the next dimension?
Ancient Egyptian royalty marvelled at crystals and wore them as jewelry. They used them to aid in travel
to the next world. They were also credited with the discovery of glass blowing. Bottle beginnings!

Unknown-3.jpeg
Unknown-4.jpeg

Last edited:

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcrawford51