Digging partners needed in new york. 698 snyder road cold brook ny.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jesse's bottles1234

Reaction score
I'm 14 and live on 698 snyder road cold brook new york. I'm looking for anyone who i can trust to comment on my post and dig with me. The oldest dump around my area is from the 1700s to the 1990s. There are multiple dumps around here. Most are from the 30s-60s era. I need a partner because I'm afraid if the big spiders. Lol . The dumps are pretty big. They are on state land too. One dump land has posted signs saying private property on it but Google maps says its public land. There are also foundations all around me that haven't been looked at dug or touched with my foot yet. I'm looking for 2 more digging partners now.

Last edited:

.Jamieson.

Reaction score
I'm 14 and live on 698 snyder road cold brook new york. I'm looking for anyone who i can trust to comment on my post and dig with me. The oldest dump around my area is from the 1700s to the 1990s. There are multiple dumps around here. Most are from the 30s-60s era.
I'm a 15 year old who lives in Syracuse NY. If it's not too far of a drive I might be able to come help ya.

I'm also scared of spiders lol

Hogtown Hunter

Reaction score
Y'all have fun just make sure of the laws in your area on public land. In Florida no digging on state property and most county/city properties. They will arrest you here and make an example of you. Always ask permission on Private land. Don't mean to be a downer but don't want to see you guys in trouble either.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toby29