Every member new and old reply to this post

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Yeah sure, cuz I want to play [:D] But first see what bob wants to do.Maybe he wants to put up a number.I will put another bottle up if no one else does.

jane8851

Reaction score
If it's OK with Bob I'd like to contribute the two hair bottles back to the game. I'd like to see someone who collects hairs get them. George is going to come live with me though! Thanks to all who made this so much fun.

Jane

RedGinger

Reaction score
Okay, Jane, if you want to donate the bottles, I've got a number.

jane8851

Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion Lauren, Bob is holding on to the hair bottles and Rick and he will probably start a new game.

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Yeah sure, cuz I want to play [:D] But first see what bob wants to do.Maybe he wants to put up a number.

Rick wants to play. Maybe Bob would like to pick the number this time. Up to you Bob.

deer4x4

Reaction score
alrighty then the hair bottles are in and i will put another in tomorrow night laur you have the number rick wants to play so i say the ball is in your court laur you run it
everyone injoy and check in to see what the new bottle will be that goes with the hair bottles i think i have a duplicate open pontil med just check back around this time tomorrow for the picture thank you all and may god bless and dig safe
bob

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Ok here we go...
Laur you have to tell someone who is not playing, the number.I guess Bobs the man.[8D]

My number is...777 my lucky number [;)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale Gunnels