Radways....what did they make?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bne74honda

Reaction score
Hello,

I was recently given a Radways bottle by a friend and was wondering if anyone could tell me what the company most commonly made. I've searched this site and determined by the applied top and hinge mould, that it was probably made between 1860 and 1880. This one has the 'Act of Congress' embossing but otherwise only says RRR Radway & Co., New York....no indication of contents.

Does anyone have an idea of what-all they produced?

BTW....this one was found by a farmer while cultivating her field....over 100 years in the dirt, being turned, weathered, stepped on...who knows what else. She puts it in a little basket in her barn with small tools and snaps the top off! [:mad:]

Brian

Road Dog

Reaction score
For malarial diseases, yellow fever,typhoid fever,bilious fever,intermittent and remittent fevers. cholera,flux and dysentaries.This is the Ready Relief. Also made Circassian Balm,and Resolvent as well as Renovating Resolvent.

bne74honda

Reaction score
Thanks Guys,

She asked me to find out all I could for her. I figure I'll hit that field next spring and the tree line nearby.

Brian

portland med. man

Reaction score
he was in buss. for awhile he had open pontil variants and the harder to come bye sasparillian resolvent.....

Porterhouse

Reaction score
1000012006.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
banjo5str