Finally able to get into the river.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Mailman1960

Reaction score
Went out to find a new spot. I did good last year, but I have to go down 3feet in some nasty mud. I can always go back. Anyway, looks good . A little bit of everything, these were on the surface and need to just figure out the best way to deal with rocks,sand and other debris. I did find this big ass egg under a bridge. I'm in Chicago I have no idea what this big of an egg is doing here. Is there any egg heads that can help?

Attachments

• 20240618_222721.jpg
    20240618_222721.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 20240618_180603.jpg
    20240618_180603.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 84

DeepSeaDan

Reaction score
Went out to find a new spot. I did good last year, but I have to go down 3feet in some nasty mud. I can always go back. Anyway, looks good . A little bit of everything, these were on the surface and need to just figure out the best way to deal with rocks,sand and other debris. I did find this big ass egg under a bridge. I'm in Chicago I have no idea what this big of an egg is doing here. Is there any egg heads that can help?
I'm eggstatically eggcited by your eggcellent egg ; now, might I egg you on for some eggticing eggformation as to eggactly how you egghumed this eggistential eggerific egg from it's eggnimonious eggistence in the eggqueous eggvironment??

Reactions: Len

Semar

Reaction score
My Missus raised laying hens.
It looks like one of those eggs that a farmer would put in the nest of a chicken that's eating her eggs, or could also be put in the nest to encourage young birds to start laying.
Need dimensions, weight and material it's made from to be sure.

Mailman1960

Reaction score
I'm eggstatically eggcited by your eggcellent egg ; now, might I egg you on for some eggticing eggformation as to eggactly how you egghumed this eggistential eggerific egg from it's eggnimonious eggistence in the drink??
I think I found out eggactly what it is. Canadian goose egg. I forgot I actually know a bird guy. The river has been raging till a week ago. He said it must have washed out of the nest. A week ago I saw a bunch of turtle eggs a vermin dug up,grabbed a few up to make an omelet.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toby29