Hello from NH

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cmccarthy

Reaction score
I grew up with bottles digging parents. When I was a kid, that's what they did on the weekends in the summer. NH/ME is full of old dirt roads and old foundations, at least it was back in the 60's and 70's. Still is, but not like it was. They had an awesome collection that they sold as part of their "retirement fund". Thing is, I could go back to some of those dumps, and the bottles they left behind people would go crazy for today!
Anyway, I joined a couple facebook groups on old bottles and am kinda catching the bug again. Live in Dover, NH now, and if anyone else in this area would like to get together, be great.
Cathy in NH

Sitcoms

Reaction score
Welcome Cathy! I'm just a bit up I-95, in central Maine. I'm not originally from this particular area, but there are still plenty of digging spots, but a lot of the ones in the more populated cities of the area have since been paved over. The best ones I've found now are riverside dumps, or old privies/farm dumps along property lines.

Have fun digging!

nhpharm

Reaction score
I grew up digging New Hampshire with my parents as well. Still collect New Hampshire bottles but since I live in Texas now I dig in Texas.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toby29