How deep are most Dumps?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jays emporium

Reaction score
What state are you in? Most places deer season starts in October. Or is he trying not to spook the deer before the season starts? I am a deer hunter so I could understand that. If he insists on staying out of that area until Jan just sit tight, those bottles aren't going anywhere.

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
Offer the deer a cut of the spoils. That should spark his curiosity. Your buddy might want to try this then. Dig a large hole and fill it with ashes from the dump. Sprinkle peas around the perimeter of the hole and then hide behind a tree. When the deer shows up, he'll take a pea and then you need to kick him in the ashhole.[:D]

jbryant111

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: jays emporium

What state are you in?  Most places deer season starts in October.  Or is he trying not to spook the deer before the season starts?  I am a deer hunter so I could understand that.  If he insists on staying out of that area until Jan just sit tight, those bottles aren't going anywhere.

I live in SouthEast, MA, and yeah, deer season doesnt start untill october, he is just really hardcore about it and doesnt want to spook 'em before the season starts. Most of my friends are hunters, so I understand too. But I figure on a real rainy day, get in there & get out, and the deer wont know the difference! we shall see. -J

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MBC