My collection so far

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Backyard goldmine

Reaction score
It has been about a year since I have been in the forum. Here are some pictures of what I have been finding. If anything stands out, please let me know. I still don’t have much more knowledge other than how to date bottles. Rarity and type of bottle I have no idea about, for the most part.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 63

Semar

Reaction score
I expect the green bottle contained Capers.
Does that 3-piece hotel china set have any markings on the bottom?

Semar

Reaction score
I like that stuff. got a set of partitioned plates from a chinese restaurant and a platter from Munson Steamship lines.
I suppose you could call this stuff Ironstone?

Attachments

• munson.jpg
    munson.jpg
    435.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Backyard goldmine

Reaction score
I like that stuff. got a set of partitioned plates from a chinese restaurant and a platter from Munson Steamship lines.
I’ve figured out finding them in one piece is hard to do. There must be dozens of complete sets out here but all are broken. I keep trying to use what I find to figure out what was here. I know there was a fire because I’ve found melted glass. I know there are lots of 4”x4” plate glass. A rail line went through here to get to the coal mines but I’m told it was on the other side of the slough. I don’t know what dump sights look like because I’m only digging in my field but I don’t think this is just a dump sight. I think it had something to do with the rail line or something more than residential was here.

Backyard goldmine

Reaction score
I expect the green bottle contained Capers.
Does that 3-piece hotel china set have any markings on the bottom?
The little white one is also buffalo china. I think a year later. I found a broken full size plate with markings that had no design like the one I have.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toby29