My prized dump!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jesse's bottles1234

Reaction score
This is a dump I love. I dug my first few bottles here. It's 1500 feet long. 455117218_122123612672347444_4993199505866581461_n.jpg

Sitcoms

Reaction score
Looks like quite a number of cans still in good condition. What's the date range? - looks 60s to me, but hard to tell.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Wow yeah you've got a great spot for cans there, Leon (Hemihamton) would love that site. What brand are the flat-top cans? Those can be very collectible, even in rusty condition, and yours are good enough that they would clean up very well if soaked in citric acid. Even fully rusted, illegible cans can be cleaned up as long as the metal is still structurally sound enough.

Are they Carling Black Label? I think those are probably pretty common, but could be some good ones in there if there are other brands as well. Are there any cone top cans in there?

Jesse's bottles1234

Reaction score
Wow yeah you've got a great spot for cans there, Leon (Hemihamton) would love that site. What brand are the flat-top cans? Those can be very collectible, even in rusty condition, and yours are good enough that they would clean up very well if soaked in citric acid. Even fully rusted, illegible cans can be cleaned up as long as the metal is still structurally sound enough.

Are they Carling Black Label? I think those are probably pretty common, but could be some good ones in there if there are other brands as well. Are there any cone top cans in there?
Yes they are carling but there are tons of other brand soda and beer.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Those are 1950's Black Labels. They always hold up good in dumps. Unfortunately, they are extremely common & virtually worthless is rusty dumper form. BUT, I think I seen a Nehi Root Beer in there. The Brown & White stripped can. If you find anything else besides Black Label you might find something good. if you want any rusty cans Identified let me know? I collect rusty dented cans. Thanks, Leon.

Jesse's bottles1234

Reaction score
Those are 1950's Black Labels. They always hold up good in dumps. Unfortunately, they are extremely common & virtually worthless is rusty dumper form. BUT, I think I seen a Nehi Root Beer in there. The Brown & White stripped can. If you find anything else besides Black Label you might find something good. if you want any rusty cans Identified let me know? I collect rusty dented cans. Thanks, Leon.
There are tons of nehi upper 10 rc cola and diet rite flattops there too!

hemihampton

Reaction score
What state are you digging in? Some Soda cans can be tough & Collectible. Did you take any cans home? Leon.

P.S. The upper 10 with Horse & Buggy at top of can a tough one. Also upper 10 Sugar Free 2 Calories a Tough one.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcrawford51