New to forum

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

buzzkutt033

Reaction score
greetings Randy,

glad you found us !! great bunch of people in here and a source of knowledge based on experience, the best kind IMHO.

looking forward to some photos.

i'm in east central PA.

jim

742FF9C19F1C49C3B3AFA98C58BED76A.jpg

Attachments

• 742FF9C19F1C49C3B3AFA98C58BED76A.jpg
    742FF9C19F1C49C3B3AFA98C58BED76A.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 41

botlenut

Reaction score
Hi Randy, big welcome aboard from botlenut Mark up here in Hadley. How's the winter treating you? Looking forward to digging with you and tod this summer, as well as our Road Trip to Baltimore. I was bummed to miss it last year, but my Health had come first. Picked up anything exciting lately? I've picked up a few for re-sale, but havent added anything to my collection in awhile. Soon enough, There's always something great at Baltimore, and I usually add a handful to the collection. Talk to you soon.

Diggin4Togas

Reaction score
Hi Mark, I love the snow but it seems like every 3 or 4 days the driveway needs to be cleared. I have not added anything to my collection lately. If I need to I can always open up some boxes that have been in the deep dark corners of my basement for who knows how long[:D] Sounds like we might have a busy spring checking on some possible dumps, hope so. Talk to you later, Randy

beendiggin

Reaction score
Welcome Randy....I think Red Matthews will be eager to talk Saratoga's with you. He's been doing a lot of research on them. He's a smart one, too.

Stardust

Reaction score
Hi Randy,
I'm Stardust [;)] I just wanted to drop by and say a warm welcome to our wonderful bottle forum. You will find a wealth of information, friends and bottles of all kinds. I'm sure you'll love it here. Enjoy and show us your bottles or just ask questions. We will all be able to help you if you just ask.
Star

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MBC