Photo of another lot of twelve bottles...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Hello -
These were picked up at my local country auction. I bid $12.50 and won without even seeing what was in the box. I did know that I was bidding on bottles though.

From the left is a clear, blob w/ closure, Union Bottling Co., W & T Bottlers (in shield or crest), Lewis & Chestnut Sts., Camden, N.J. Next is a olive green, turn mold, squat ale or porter. Next is a grey/clear, blob w/ closure, J. F. Zimmer - Gloucester, N.J. Last is a forest green medicine (I think)with a sloping colar or top.

Once again, these are the better ones and some got tossed, but overall seemed like a deal. I must include that one keeper not pictured was a 1969 figural bottle made by Lionstone. It's from the Old west series and is a stagecoach driver looking at his watch. This turned out to be the most valuable "bottle" of this lot, without researching the others pictured (yet ...any ideas?????).

Don't worry I'll be out digging soon. Tonight's cold spell may cause the ticks and chiggers to hibernate soon. I'm finally going out at least twice this week.

Vt57792.jpg

Attachments

• Vt57792.jpg
    Vt57792.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 90

medbottle

Reaction score
Is that Lionstone still full? [8D] *hiccup*

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
medbottle - The Lionstone bottle is empty or so it seems. I didn't rip his head off, which is the opening, to look inside[:D].

kastoo - What area of the world do you live? I'll start putting bottles aside for you if I can fiqure out what you want or need.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toby29