Please Help Me Understand

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

catfishBat

Reaction score
I think he is just fluent in Wookie but you can try! ;)

jrocks

Reaction score
I think the problem is people paying a super big premium for original contents and capped, buying from fellas practicing to deceive by taking NOS label and applying it to the bottle, and then artificially aging it. I had a guy send a recent bottle full, assured me it was not leaking when I pointed out it had in the past, he said he gave it the upside down test and all, and wrapped it very very well.
Anways it arrived and had leaked and soaked the label and the gold print all faded real bad. I only left it full because I've had other sent full with no problems, and the seller assured me the label would be protected. Well it was not!...it should have been protected in a different manner be separating the cap wrapping from the label wrapping.
And as I discovered there was a pin hole on the cap.
Well RANT over, and having said that, anyone that pays double or triple the price because its full and original is a FOOL

jrocks

Reaction score
First thing I do when I get a collectible soda bottle that is full I carefully remove the cap clean it out and put the cap back on I never could understand why people want a bottle that's full.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockcandymountain