Quick question about the forum

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

AlexD

Reaction score
What is that "Supporter" thing that shows up under some usernames when people reply to a Thread? I've had that under my name off and on, just like to know what it means [:)]

epackage

Reaction score
A monetary donation is a way to get the supporter badge

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Donating $ to the forum is the ONLY way to wear the supporter badge.. if you figured out how to put it on your profile without paying up, you could get kicked off here at any time.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: AlexD

What is that "Supporter" thing that shows up under some usernames when people reply to a Thread? I've had that under my name off and on, just like to know what it means [:)]

So what did you do donate and then take it back ??? Indian giver [8D]

Plumbata

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger
if you figured out how to put it on your profile without paying up, you could get kicked off here at any time.

It didn't take much figuring out, and when I did absentmindedly tweak the settings while exploring my forum control panel it is a good thing that I donated to the forum shortly thereafter! Wasn't really thinking about it then and anyone who knows me is aware that "appearances" mean very little so if I got booted for presenting the appearance of a supporter when it wasn't true it would have been a particularly sad and silly mistake indeed.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I ain't talking to you specifically, Plumstead, I mean any member who tries it.. the supporter badge must be paid for, no matter how easy it is to put it there yourself.. any a'yall get caught wearing it under false pretenses, and we'll do ..oohh, nasty things to your membership here....

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MBC