Quick question about the forum

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Sir.Bottles

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

Donating $ to the forum is the ONLY way to wear the supporter badge.. if you figured out how to put it on your profile without paying up, you could get kicked off here at any time.

Uh-Oh you mean Banned for life?![:eek:]

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Plumb. Good luck with the demons that are forcing you to be so self-destructive. I hope you do attend the study group and that find some peace there.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Congrats on the sobriety to Rocky and Jamie and everyone else who has stuggled with alcohol (or other substance abuse problems). You are making the world a better place. Keep on fighting the good fight.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
I didn't catch the ending to this thread.I can pretty much guarantee that if I didn't stop drinking/drugs, I would not be typing this to you today. I lost 2 brothers due to alcohol and drug related tragedy's.Both were in their 30s. I was the WORST of the lot.You think I'm "sick" now you should have seen me then[:)] I put my self in a (free) state run rehab for 14 months 26 years ago.It was a crazy place. But it worked,I'm still here and sober 26 years later [:D]. It can be done, but you have to want it. If you have any reservations about getting clean and sober IT WONT WORK. "It works if you work it" that is an AA term. [;)]

Hope you find your way Plumb.

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Plumbata

If ya want to figure out how to offend me talk to Osiaboyce; he's a damn DaVinci as far as that's concerned. [:D]

Must be my extraordinary high IQ, also my contempt of youth and pseudo intellectualism that you find so personally distasteful. [:D][:D][:D]

That's got to be it.

Oh yea, DaVinci no, George Bernard Shaw yes.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MBC