Thererere Back!--Boston Marathon bombing

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

beendiggin

Reaction score
Here's my two cents worth.

All politicians and all media talking heads around the globe just want to put the constant scare on you so you will either vote for them or just hypnotically watch their mouths move and believe them!! They are telling you the truth!!! Oh and don't forget to support their sponsors and buy lots of stuff they say you need-or you won't be as successful as your neighbor. Don't forget to get rich, too!!!

Those people and many, many others worldwide are all about money.....greed....power over others.......It's really just hate in disguise. There's no excuse for it, no justification. There's nothing like hate and fear, it divides and conquers.

Evil people live all around you who prey on your deepest fears for their own benefit- that's who your real enemy is. Be brave enough to think for yourself and learn who they are or you'll unknowingly join them and become your own enemy.

and don't forget......you should kill your TV. Know your enemy.

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: beendiggin

Here's my two cents worth.

All politicians and all media talking heads around the globe just want to put the constant scare on you so you will either vote for them or just hypnotically watch their mouths move and believe them!! They are telling you the truth!!! Oh and don't forget to support their sponsors and buy lots of stuff they say you need-or you won't be as successful as your neighbor. Don't forget to get rich, too!!!

Those people and many, many others worldwide are all about money.....greed....power over others.......It's really just hate in disguise. There's no excuse for it, no justification. There's nothing like hate and fear, it divides and conquers.

Evil people live all around you who prey on your deepest fears for their own benefit- that's who your real enemy is. Be brave enough to think for yourself and learn who they are or you'll unknowingly join them and become your own enemy.

and don't forget......you should kill your TV. Know your enemy.
[;)]

rockbot

Reaction score
Actually, my family lived under the Hawaiian Kingdom before the USA came to Hawaii. Been here since the 1870ʻs way before the overthrow. We never came from the Mainland, Great grandpa came from the Azores and married a Hawaiian women. Our family was part of the Pualaea Ahupuaʻa and inherited 300 acres. The USA and its taxes would eventually cause our families to sell, much like they did to most "local" people. Now rich Haoleʻs from the Mainland own it and have their million dollar homes with "No trespassing" post all over it. Now they grumble about all the taxes they got to pay for all the people they displaced from good farm lands. [&:]

Donʻt get me wrong, there is a lot of good about the old USA but when the "locals" the ones who built up these Islands, paved the way on blood and tears only to be displaced by the elite, well you know the drill!

Me, Iʻve adapted, done quite well and can take care of my own.

But the old USA can only function with OPM!

ORIGINAL: OsiaBoyce

Maybe the good ol' USA should not have invaded, took over and deposed the legitimate rulers of  the islands that you live on.............................I bet life would have been much simpler for ya. Then again you probably would be living on the mainland. Soooooooooooooo, really you should not be complaining huh?
[/quote]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MBC