Best dump I've dug so far!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

HunterTheFox59

Reaction score
I recently discovered my best and most rewarding dump to date. I've had trouble finding good dumps to dig in my area as all the town dumps have been paved and built over, so all I'm left with are small farm dumps that don't produce much. I decided to try a new spot I scouted out during the winter, in an area that historically has seen a lot of activity. Sure enough, I found a large dump that seems to date from the 1930s to about 1960. The best finds were a W. F. Smith and Son milk bottle from West Springfield, a broken Boulevard Dairy from West Springfield, and a late throw-away Consumer Brewing blob top from Chicopee. This company was only open from 1897 to 1899 making their bottles fairly rare. Overall, I had a great time, and I will definitely be back again!

1000004906.jpg
1000004890.jpg
1000004891.jpg
1000004894.jpg

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
I recently discovered my best and most rewarding dump to date. I've had trouble finding good dumps to dig in my area as all the town dumps have been paved and built over, so all I'm left with are small farm dumps that don't produce much. I decided to try a new spot I scouted out during the winter, in an area that historically has seen a lot of activity. Sure enough, I found a large dump that seems to date from the 1930s to about 1960. The best finds were a W. F. Smith and Son milk bottle from West Springfield, a broken Boulevard Dairy from West Springfield, and a late throw-away Consumer Brewing blob top from Chicopee. This company was only open from 1897 to 1899 making their bottles fairly rare. Overall, I had a great time, and I will definitely be back again!

View attachment 255367
Hang onto that CONSUMERS. Good bottle. If you ever decide to part with it, I would be interested in acquiring it for the collection.

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Hi Hunter,
All very cool. :cool: I don't think I've ever seen a gallon amber milk so nice. Congrats again. --CT Len

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toby29