Ghost or Paranormal

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

swizzle

Reaction score
O.k. here's one that's not scary but comforting in a strange way. My first recollection of a ghost was when I was 4 or 5 years old. My cat was an outdoor cat. It was common for him to leave and be gone for 2 to 3 weeks. It was getting towards the end of the third week and I missed my cat. It was a full moon that night and the light was streaming into my bedroom window. I was tossing and turning and I sat up and looked towards the door and I see this 3 dimensional shadow (almost completely solid) of my cat. He jumped up on the foot of my bed and did his nightly circles to get comfortable and laid down. I felt it when he hit the bed and when he did his circles and laid down he left imprints in my blankets. He went to sleep and I did to just a minute later. Swiz

Road Dog

Reaction score
That's a good one! I have one with cat also. My grandmother had a cat that had a favorite place to lay in the window and the cat lived to near 20 years old. Well, my grandmother passed years after the cat. The family and freinds met at the house the day before the funeral and everyone there said the same thing. Is there a cat in the house? You would here something behind you and turn around just quick enough to see the shadow of a cat run across the floor. It was weird in talking to the neighbors of my grandmother they said during the day they would look over at the house and see the shape of a cat in the window.

redrabitt

Reaction score
Just yesterday I went down to my normal digging place down a creek I've been going down for a while. I brought my two back packs with me. I found two or three bottles in a place I've gone already and thought to go further than usual. I put my bags down and went on. In doing so I found a few more bottles and a couple of jars and an old car inbedded in thecreek wall. Then I found an old mason jar and more bottles. I went to get my bags and both had disappeared. They were nowhere to be found yet no one was down there with me. I have had other interactions with the supernatural yet they never stole from me before. This was the worst they've done, but who's to say it was bad. Maybe it was their way to prove to me they are out there.

preditor

Reaction score
how do you feel about falling stars? they give me the CREEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big time. I hate to see one.anyway, My pastors wife several years ago saw a bright star fall and then a smaller dimmer one came right behind it. she told her husband some one they knew was going to die soon. within a few days their nephew and his 7 yr old son drowned in a boating accident. Creepy Huh!!

Preditor

swizzle

Reaction score
Here's 2 Orbs from today. I believe its the same one just 2 pics of it. I went looking for bottle dumps around an 1800's cellar hole. I wasn't having any luck so I decided to scratch around inside the cellar hole itself. I found a nice little white glass button, pottery and glass shards and rusty metal and bones and bricks. Nothing special. I was thinking about this thread and laughed to myself thinking its time to take some pictures of ghost. I was going to take pics of the cellar hole and surrounding area for future reference. The 1st pic I took I saw a bright flash in front of me and got instant goose bumps. I decided to see if it would happen again and I got the second more distant flash. Notice in the one pic the orb appears to be partial behind the tree at what I believe is the front of the cellar hole. The other pic, the closest orb, appears to be in front of the tree. I did two things to these pics. I resized them and lightened them up. No special effects, just something strangely beautiful and true that happened to me today. Beautiful isn't she. Swiz

Zx71852.jpg

Attachments

• Zx71852.jpg
    Zx71852.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 84

whiskeyman

Reaction score
methinks the Blair Witch was taking yer pic...HA!

Interesting story...

Bluebelle

Reaction score
Amazing!! BONES in the cellar hole? Any idea what kind?

swizzle

Reaction score
I'm guessing one of two things. Family pet, unlikely they would bury fido in the cellar, or after the house was abandoned then a racoon or small fox or something to that effect climbed into the cellar hole and died or was cornered and killed by another critter. Could be anything from a porcupine to a possum to a fisher or skunk. No telling really. The bones appeared to be covered in rust and buried within the blackened ash layer. Maybe some ground hog bones from dinner? I don't really know for sure. Here's a freeky bit of info for you. When digging cellar holes remember this. On rare occasion in the event of a winter death in the family a family member or baby might have been placed in the basement until the spring thaw so they could preform a proper burial. Can you imagine how many cellar holes out there actually still have human remains in them? Swiz

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MBC