Ghost or Paranormal

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

preditor

Reaction score
The light in the woods is cool it reminded me of a "UFO" story from when I a kid.
my brother and I were laying in the back of daddy's truck looking up at the stars as we drove down the road. a light appeared in the sky it did a little zig zag thing then took of going north like a rocket(it was MOVIN!!!!) about two seconds later it came by again in the same place from the south headed north (still MOVIN!!!!) Its as if it went all the way around the earth within a couple of seconds. have no idea what it was.
Preditor[8D]

swizzle

Reaction score
I've seen ufo's on 2 occasions and unexplained lights in the woods and skies as well. On one occasion me and 3 of my cousins were walking home at 2am from a fishing trip. We were walking the road along a local creek and just before we reached the covered bridge that crosses the creek we saw it. It was a huge ball of light probably 5 or 6 feet around just hovering above thre top of the pines. We only saw it for a second and then it shot across the road, no noise, no wind. The whole scene lasted less then 3 seconds but we stood there stunned and all asking the same question. What the hell was that? Talk about instantly awake. The hair stood up on my entire body the rest of the way home. My cousins went one way home and I went the other way. Only a half mile walk but it seemed like ten. Wanna hear more? I sure do. Anyone else in here got another spook story. This thread is awesome its over 1,000 views 62 post. This is definately turning into a book of ghost stories and paranormal experiences. Swiz

preditor

Reaction score
let me share a good one a guy i worked with saw a bright light in the woods behind his house he called his brother who lived about ten miles away ( this all happened at about two in the morning) he also called the police his brother arrived first he got his gun and they started into the woods to investigate as they got to the edge of the woods the police arrived so they waited for them to catch up after going just 50 yrds or so into the woods they realized what it was. they were seeing the moon through a very thick briar thicket the cops laughed at him for a while and left. he said though at first untill they figured it out he was scared to death.
Preditor

whiskeyman

Reaction score
...???

Sq48334.jpg

Attachments

• Sq48334.jpg
    Sq48334.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 88

whiskeyman

Reaction score
okeh...tired of waitin'.....This pic above of the Paul Jones whiskey flask does have a "paranormal" story behind it...:

***okay...had a weird situation occur just the other day.
TNCGAL & I kinda hang out on the Ebay threads and help Peeps with questions: The other day we were responding to this one query posted about a flask this woman had...and she had posted a pic.
Upon close examination, I was seeing what was apparently a reflection of a woman in the glass....kind of centered in the label panel.
I emailed TNCGAL and asked:
"Am I nuts....or is there the reflection of a woman in this flask?
Tell me I ain't nuts....LOL"

TNCGAL replied that she saw it too...(whew, wotta relief).
After some discussion back & forth, we decided she would email the woman and advise her of the reflection...

TNCGAL will take it from here.....

tncgal

Reaction score
Since I wasn't quite sure how the seller would respond to my email, I chose my words carefully.

Dear ____, I certainly hope you don't take this wrong, as it is NOT my intention. There's a shadow on one of these pictures (the one with the jigger cap removed) that "looks" like an unclothed female. I'm sure it's just a trick of the lighting, but thought you might want to change that photo.
Most Sincerely,
(tncgal)

Her response ~

Hi (tncgal), Thanks I "fixed" the photo. I had not noticed it. Seems that's our resident ghost in our 100 yr old house. That's the second pic she's shown up in. I had a heck of a time smudging her out of the pic. She just didn't want to go. Pic was taken in the dining room & no one else was there cept me, & I certainly was clothed LOL! My DH thought it was a reflection of my manniquin, but she's upstairs. Jeepers! sure hope it wasn't her sneaking up on me. Haha..

I'm unstoppable, by now ~

Well, at least she's attractive! LOL

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
LOL
Naked ghost ! That's a new one for sure .
I remember a few years ago ...... the same type of thing happened on ebay. A nude reflection in a bottle pic in an ebay auction, Larry Marshall emailed me and asked if he was seeing things . I of course had to check it out !!! And it was quite visible.... and this image was not a ghost. Why the seller was photographing in the nude is beyond me !!!
But , someone informed them of the reflection in their auction and they took it off shortly after.
Great story Charlie & TNgal !
Brian

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MBC