Husky beverages bottles. Please help it's been driving me crazy!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
I heard the bottles can be quite rare, so just imagine how rare the cap is. The next time we are at the mine I'll be bringing more caps home. Maybe I will find the other flavors.
i would imagine its a hard to find cap , i've only ever found like 2 or 3 bottle caps from my local area of ontario in similar condition in the outdoors before

RCO

Reaction score
as mentioned i don't have that husky Kirkland Lake bottle anymore , is a thread somewhere on here about how i regreted selling it years ago

do have some other kirkland lake bottles and might have pictures of some other husky bottles that i saved over the years but don't have .

a few years back i did find a similar looking bottle from kirkland lake " dominion bottling works " its very similar but doesn't have the husky on it

dominion-kirklandlakeN3.JPG

RCO

Reaction score
note never found any Kirkland lake bottles here in the wild ( the bottles i found were in antique malls or bottle shows ) ,

i live about an hour south of north bay . the railway / highway that leads there does eventually pass thru here though

have found bottles or broken ones from northern ontario before though, mainly north bay or sudbury

Step Back In Time

Reaction score
Interesting. Maybe that's the first bottle they made? I wonder what the simple in the center means? Anything on the bottom? I've heard that some caps can be worth quite a bit of money. Do you think mine could be valuable?

RCO

Reaction score
Interesting. Maybe that's the first bottle they made? I wonder what the simple in the center means? Anything on the bottom? I've heard that some caps can be worth quite a bit of money. Do you think mine could be valuable?

think the one with the husky embossed on it was earlier although both would be from same time period around 1930's when kirkland lake booming from the gold mine

price of caps varies depending on interest in specific bottles or how hard it is to find certain caps , i don't really buy them very often but you see alot of bottle caps for sale on ebay

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcrawford51