Inherited a Few Bottles - Wolfe Drug Store San Rafael & Larkspur California

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rocklifter

Reaction score
I have a few bottles from a friend who passed - this is one of them. I searched this site for the name, but found nothing. Can anyone give me any information about this bottle? Age, value, interest? Many thanks.
PXL_20240709_050722243.jpg

Last edited:

rocklifter

Reaction score
It says: W.T. Co U.S A The dots are hard to see. Here's a picture. Very cool that it could be that old! Thanks for responding.
PXL_20240709_050810068.jpg

Step Back In Time

Reaction score
I was able to find out some information on the internet about the makers mark W T Co. It says it was made by Whitall Tatum Company, Millville, New Jersey. It also says they used that mark from approximately 1901 to 1924. So no matter how old your bottle is it's at least 100 years old!
https://glassbottlemarks.com/whitall-tatum-glass-company/
Here's the link if you want to read more about the company. I hope this helps.

Johnny M

Reaction score
I have a few bottles from a friend who passed - this is one of them. I searched this site for the name, but found nothing. Can anyone give me any information about this bottle? Age, value, interest? Many thanks. View attachment 256036
I know little of Western bottles but Calif bottles are usually popular overall and having whole state spelled out is very very rare I believe. Great bottle and I bet will prove to have surprising value! Johnny M :)

rocklifter

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, thank you Johnny! That was a fascinating read, and I am glad to know more about the man responsible for this little bottle. Knowing a bit of history around it makes it that much more precious to me. So interesting. I appreciate your help!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toby29