Offended a fellow member here...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

kungfufighter

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: bottle_head9

The last bottle I tried buying here was a olive phoenix bitters.Seller wanted $350.00 for it.I gladly accepted.Wouldn`t you know some do gooders had to contact the seller and tell him that his bottle was worth soooo much more.Well you know the seller didn`t want to sell to me any more.Thanks do gooders[:'(]Next time mind you owne business...[:'(][:'(]

Don't know the back story but IMHO it is the "seller" who is most in the wrong here... Any man or woman is only as good as his or her word.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Question for all of you: If someone stumbles across a thousand dollar bottle at a yard sale and buys it for 50 cents, and comes here offering it for $50, what will you do? Snap it up? or tell the person to accept no offers less than a thousand?

surfaceone

Reaction score
This is only a test...

this-is-a-test.gif

I'd try and adjust the rabbit ears

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Right, don't let's nobody actually answer my question, just think about it..

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

While we're getting people's's attenshun..

LET IT BE KNOWN​

There's a difference between fun fighting and yucky fighting. Don't forget that.. I know it's hard times in the world these days and we're not all in that hippy dippy mellow mood, but good old fashioned sarcasm is not dead.. keep it clean, no potty mouth.. no icky pics.. no apparent rage or indication of physical threat, and we'll let you rip each other up all day.. [&:]
I'M in a "HIPPY DIPPY MELLOW MOOD"..At least for now...aaawww xanexes sheds a whole new light on things...[8D] JAMIE

epackage

Reaction score
Turns out the phone rang tonight and to my delighted surprise it was the member who I have apologized too. He had some things going on in his life and I will be seeing him this Saturday along with the bottles. Hopefully pic's will follow Saturday afternoon...Jim

Even if I don't get the bottles it's great to hear from him !!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kay124