Pepsi can Super Stack Sunday!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Canadacan

Reaction score
Super stack Sunday!
So this is my complete Canadian10oz steel Pepsi-Cola can line up. From 1964-1989.
Each can is different in some way.
There are at least two promo cans I'm missing, 'Break the Bank' and 'Poker Caps'. And I'm sure there are a few more variations that I have not discovered at this time.
And of course the cherry's are on top!
1723407629674.png

bottlebugs

Reaction score
you seem to be missing the ones from the 90s with disco images and oddball logos.
Wait...these were aluminum, right?
I just recycled a bunch cause no one wanted them!

I have some other steels in my drawer lol...I think one is 70s from Japan...tall & slim
would love to get a 6 cent KIK cap...

(psst it's not Pepsi but I have a 1960s Coke can from Japan too...its one of my favourites.
and a couple of RCs, and a RC radio. I can't believe how much crap this drawer holds!)

Canadacan

Reaction score
you seem to be missing the ones from the 90s with disco images and oddball logos.
Wait...these were aluminum, right?
I just recycled a bunch cause no one wanted them!

I have some other steels in my drawer lol...I think one is 70s from Japan...tall & slim
would love to get a 6 cent KIK cap...

(psst it's not Pepsi but I have a 1960s Coke can from Japan too...its one of my favourites.
and a couple of RCs, and a RC radio. I can't believe how much crap this drawer holds!)
Yup those are aluminum, I have quite a few of those, including the rarer 1983-86 era 355ml aluminum.

bottlebugs

Reaction score
Back in the 80s I found garbage bags full of Cokes and Pepsis and Fantas from when they
built the National Arts Centre in Ottawa. They were clean, and dry as if they were left there
the day before. I think that was 1966 or 1967. Tons were opened from the bottom. I traded
them one for one for D19 Cokes, until the poor guy ran out. I gave the rest to a co-worker
who I think sold them for beer money.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcrawford51