Royal Crown cans

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Step Back In Time

Reaction score
Here's all the Royal Crown cans that I have recently found. The Root Beer is the newest one I've found and I have been told that it is the only one known to exist! I would like to try to confirm this a bit more, so let me know if anyone has the Root Beer can in their collection or if anyone has seen one before. I have seen the can on the far right before, but I've never seen it as a flat top, maybe it's a new variant? Let me know if anyone has that can in a flat top. I'm also wondering what they are worth. Especially the Root Beer. I don't think I'm going to sell them, but let's say they are for sale what would you guys personally pay for each? Or if you have any idea what other people would pay for them or what they are worth let me know. I think they are all from between 1965 and 1969, but I'm not 100% sure. Let me know if you want more pictures.

Thanks,
-Austin Priddle
IMG_20240623_115932618_HDR.jpg

hemihampton

Reaction score
Pictured in the Soda book is a a Ginger Ale & Lemom-Lime. Root Beer not pictured, but this could mean 2 things. #1. rare can or #2. just common overlooked which happens more often. Book price is $80 in mint perfect shape, rusty dumpers maybe $10 each but just my opinion, others opinions may vary. Your last newer Royal Crown only listed as a flat top in book. Leon.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toby29