Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Step Back In Time

Reaction score
Really? That's interesting. I found one in Canada that looked just about exactly the same, but it was from the 70s I figured. They must have used the same logo in the 70s as well?

bottlebugs

Reaction score
"Smirnoff was mistakenly targeted for boycotts during the Russian invasion of Ukraine; however, despite its Russian origin, the brand is owned by British company Diageo and for the US market is manufactured in Illinois.[2]" Google says that this brand was made in Illinois recently. (Owens Ill. made this bottle). Before 1920 it was from Europe. Valuable? It once contained vodka didn't it?

Reaction score
"Smirnoff was mistakenly targeted for boycotts during the Russian invasion of Ukraine; however, despite its Russian origin, the brand is owned by British company Diageo and for the US market is manufactured in Illinois.[2]" Google says that this brand was made in Illinois recently. (Owens Ill. made this bottle). Before 1920 it was from Europe. Valuable? It once contained vodka didn't it?

I need to read this. Thought you would find it interesting, too. It talks about the scaring, too.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcrawford51