Thererere Back!--Boston Marathon bombing

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

How did I know E would be the first to say "GOT UM"
Multitasking Rick.... pricing a job, ordering material, tv on in the background and BOOOOM BAAAAABY!!![;)]

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Jim sorry , I didn't say you were rooting for the guys to be white Americans I just put you in the same category with the Dem Senators who say profiling wont work because that is how you also feel as you stated. I say it does work and it is OK to profile just like it should be okay to profile delusional white kids who play video games 24/7 365 and have big time anger management problems who can strike in an instant and can be as deadly as these terrorists. And it is OK to profile gangs in big cities because they have traits known to their cause.Back to this event in Boston the type of bomb and the method used wreaked of Islamic influence. It didn't take a genius to figure it out just a good memory about past events in the last 50 years committed by these barbaric animals.

These two brothers trained it looks like at the most elite camps offered to this movement Chechnian based ones. They have a history of some of the most violent large scale attacks on their perceived enemy's as I showed in the video link. As bad as Columbine was it wasn't even close as to what these guys did to over a hundred innocent very small school children. I don't think you love this country any less then I do and I never stated you were rooting against finding the terrorists . I pointed out CNN and MSNBC and Salon magazine not you Jim. These idiot media are rooting for the bad guys. As for calling them rag heads oh well my choice of words,and yes I am bigoted towards them it doesn't make me any less of a person then someone who wishes to tolerate or embrace their cause.

I can never trust them as a whole and doesn't matter how much you or others try and convince me otherwise I cant forgive them, I feel no sorrow for them, and they are our enemy's in the current state of affairs as long as they continue to do business the way they currently do. I feel a helluva of a lot safer around every other ethnic,and religious group in the world then theirs...... Andy I have grown up and I am wiser for it, and am aware of everything you stated and couldn't agree with you more. I am actually quite proud of this statement from you stunned in fact ( hopefully they will take the little rat bast--d to guantanamo bay and waterboard him for life, sociopathic scumbag!!) Just change this sociopathic scumbag!! to enemy

Jim big time sorry to you, same to you Andy, Eric although I cant figure you out sometimes same to you.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: andy volkerts

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

wanted....All cure bottles not already in my collection.....And a few meds from San Francisco
Please explain/elaborate. Is it easier to say what you don't have or what you do? [8|]
[/

??? wrong thread don't ya think?
He is the mod dont question him [:D][:D]

I live dangerously thats how I roll [:D]

andy volkerts

Reaction score
No need to apologize to me Steve, you were just expressing your opinion, as I was mine. I agree with some of your statements but not all, and yes the sociopathic little scumbag IS THE ENEMY!!

rockbot

Reaction score
If any of you ever travel outside the USA or Canada, well guess what... They will profile your ars!

Profiling does not only mean ones race or color. There are many "markers" used in profiling.

Go to Japan, China, Indonesia, Philippines, Africa and a host of European countries and see for yourself.

Iʻve been there and witnessed it first hand.

It doesnʻt mean that they are always right but try arguing that with them![&:] [8|]

We live in a diverse Country and I do find it hard to profile our fellow Americans, and frankly wouldnʻt want us to do it.

Just saying.

sandchip

Reaction score
True that profiling won't get them all, but better to profile than not at all for fear of hurting the feelings of this group or that group, especially when Granny gets searched and the ducks don't just to show how "fair" they are.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
THE MAIN THING IS THEY GOT THE BUMS. WHATEVER THEY HAVE TO DO TO STOP THEM BEFORE THEY HURT US. PROFILING, STRIP SEARCH,ANAL CAVITY SEARCH,HAND GRANDE IN THE AZZ IF THEY LOOK SUSPICIOUS SO BE IT.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with what's been said, but I am locking and later deleting this.
This is an international site and I fear it is or has already gone a bit overboard.
Personal politics are just not well taken by everyone.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiffani