Wondering if anyone could help !

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Yprice40

Reaction score
We live in a property that has an old deep mine in Kentucky . While moving some ground round the mine area , a bottle was found . I don’t know if it’s valuable ? Or just cool or much at all . Wondering if someone would know! Thank you !

Attachments

• IMG_3263.jpeg
    IMG_3263.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3264.jpeg
    IMG_3264.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3262.jpeg
    IMG_3262.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 70

timeandabottle

Reaction score
Straight sided Cokes generally sell well. Some areas of the country seem to have more Coca Cola collectors than others. It's a nice bottle. I'm going to guess Kentucky Bottling Co. for the base initials but not being from their that's a swag! Most straight sided cokes I've seen range from $20 to $100. Check your local on-line classifieds for old bottles to see what they're going for if you're looking to sell it. Here in Salt Lake there's a few listed 365 days a year and not being a huge bottle state they sell on the lower side of the spectrum most of the time. (There are exceptions though) Good luck and nice find!

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! What does the other side look like? I'm not sure I can remember ever seeing a Coke bottle without the script logo before which was actually a Coke bottle, rather than a bottle for other flavours bottled by the local franchise, but it looks like yours is an actual Coke bottle. That's very unusual if that's the case.

hemihampton

Reaction score
without Coca Cola in Script like real Coke Bottles I'm not sure this would get to much money or much value. Just my amateur opinion. others may vary.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Since they did make the same Bottle with Coca Cola in script, makes me suspect the block letter maybe didn't contain Coke?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toby29