Wondering if anyone could help !

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

TexasRancher

Reaction score
without Coca Cola in Script like real Coke Bottles I'm not sure this would get to much money or much value. Just my amateur opinion. others may vary.
I would agree. In my opinion an $8 to $20. bottle. Just lacks embossing specifics.

Carpenter

Reaction score
It is an oddity in the Coca Cola past and in good shape. I think it would sell in the 40 dollar range, with the qualifier of maybe less and maybe more.

Last edited:

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Personally, I'm fairly convinced that this is an actual straight-side Coca Cola bottle where the bottler cheaped out on having the script logo put on. In the case of the flavour bottles, all the examples I can remember seeing have "Coca Cola" on them because it was part of the bottler's legal name - "The Coca Cola Bottling Company of __________" or whatever, so there was no other name that they could emboss on their bottles. In this case the bottler's legal name was the Keystone Bottling Company, so there would be no reason to put Coca Cola on the bottle if it was meant to contain something else.

The flavour bottles also don't have "Trade Mark Registered" on them, as was previously mentioned. From my understanding, that was only included when referring to the brand of the product ("Coca-Cola"), rather than the company ("The Coca-Cola Bottling Company"). A trade mark needed to be registered whereas a company's name did not. I'm definitely no lawyer though, so take this with a grain of salt!

I think the fact that there's a script version as well is easily explained by the head office getting in contact with them and telling them that they aren't allowed to use those block letter bottles.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toby29