Thererere Back!--Boston Marathon bombing

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

diggerdirect

Reaction score
Our thoughts & prayers go out to the victims of this as well as all the other tragedies that have occurred. People hurting people, just senseless.

I understand you sentiments Chip but here's why profiling doesn't/can't work...

I was thinking along the same lines, profiling works best after the fact, America might be "To stupid" to some, but whats the alternative? A 100% police state where everyone's every move everywhere is scrutinized under a microscope? No thanks.

Sad but true this is the world we live in.

Plumbata

Reaction score
Pretty shocking to hear about it during my long drive yesterday. It was the number 1 topic on all the public radio stations. Absolutely terrible.

My personal thoughts are that it was carried out by an American, or domestic group, as a commentary about the big push lately for increased gun control. What better way to demonstrate that the whole debate is irrelevant by killing people with bombs instead of guns. It's extremely sick and twisted, but unfortunately such evil seems to be a part of modern life.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Plumb I also think it was an "American" another crazy nut job with killing on his mind. But this time it was with a bomb not a gun.

It seems weird that a lot of peoples legs were blown off and it was a race. It might be just the way it happened but people are talking about it like the bombs where set up to blow limbs. On the news they said the bombs were made out of Pressure cookers filled with ball bearings and nails.Set at the bottom of trash cans. Again people are freakin whacked!! [:mad:]

diggerdirect

Reaction score
What better way to demonstrate that the whole debate is irrelevant by killing people with bombs instead of guns. It's extremely sick and twisted,

I personally doubt this attack has anything to do with the current gun control debate, but your right it does demonstrate the irrelevant nature of that debate. It sets No precendents for that debate, the irrelevant nature has been demonstrated over & over & over. Its people killing people, innocent people, and I agree, its extremely sick & twisted, but I wouldn't be playin the 'blame game' until the facts are out.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
They are called phsychopathic sociopaths, and when they are found, I hope they are found guilty and sent to Guantanamo bay for life.........

frozenmonkeyface

Reaction score
My heart goes out to the victims and thier families. There are crazy people everywhere. I tell my kiddos that all of the time. I am actually working on a paper about Psychological disorders. Its very interesting/scary at the same time. I would love to be a Psycologist, BUT I think keeping me stuck in a Biology lab would be better for everyone.[&:] When people started telling me about things they have done, such as this, I think I would have a hard time holding back emotions.....

surfaceone

Reaction score
dm_130418_FBI_Releases_Photos_Of_Marathon_Suspects.jpg

end_a_boston-marathon_mb_600.jpg

BIKemibCIAAOJEC.png

BIKezknCcAA0XYG.png

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: surfaceone

dm_130418_FBI_Releases_Photos_Of_Marathon_Suspects.jpg

end_a_boston-marathon_mb_600.jpg

BIKemibCIAAOJEC.png

BIKezknCcAA0XYG.png

ORIGINAL: sandchip
Especially when the Fed refuses to profile the ones that need profiling. Oh, just strip search more 85 year old ladies. That'll solve the terrorist problem.

I understand you sentiments Chip but here's why profiling doesn't/can't work... And here's why it does work....... Guess what Jim and Plumbata look who did it[8|]

They are not looking to American,are they,same old guys that hate us with the rags usually wrapped around their heads. As soon as I saw the type of bomb used it was a no brainer as the same elements are used constantly against the Israelis. I love the A-Holes on MSNBC like Chris Matthews who I wish was sitting right on one of the bombs when it went off!!! who were openly stating, rooting for and wishing it was a white guy or guys angry at his own country. Does the left really hate the right that much? I don't get it but they were wrong AS USUAL but you'll here no retraction or apology from the ass-Hole. Now lets find the two ARABIC looking men who did this and water board the P__s out of them for two years at G-Bay It works Sandchip was right wasn't he.................

epackage

Reaction score
You have better eyes than I do if you can tell by those pics....[;)] Could be two Irish kids from Southie, maybe Affleck and Damon

AlexD

Reaction score
We live in a world where terrorists are everywhere. Schools, Sports events, Next door, everywhere [:(] It seems like America is the home of it all now! Nothing is safe anymore... [8D]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MBC