Thererere Back!--Boston Marathon bombing

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

AlexD

Reaction score
There was an awful story not too long ago a few towns over from me. A newly-elected Sheriff went out everyday to his car at the same time to eat lunch. There was apparently a pill factory in a building right across from the court house. Some of the dealers knew about him eating lunch everyday, so when he went out to eat, they drove upside his car and shot him multiple times through the window [8D]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Thanks Alex, I've been wondering if anything else has happened.
Don't get me wrong, I've just been searching for some other news, I just can't find any here in Mass. I just heard yesterday there was a fertilizer plant somewhere in TX that burned and exploded, killing some and injuring lots. PBS NewsHour is about all I can find with additional news.
Oh well, at least this is important, unlike Michael Jackson and other BS that takes over from time to time.
I realize that the Boston area needs to try and keep up but the rest of the world I'm sure didn't stop in the meantime.
Well, UPDATE!! One of the suspects is dead and the other is on the run.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
They GOT one of the A holes shot him up with lots of lead.

They said the 2 are "foreigners NOT AMERICAN" and had military training. This must have all took place early last night.

TERRORIST !

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
They said the 2 are "foreigners NOT AMERICAN" and had military training. This must have all took place early last night.
Who said that? The media? I haven't seen anyone release that much detail.

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

They GOT one of the A holes shot him up with lots of lead.

TERRORIST !

One down and one rag head to go !!!THANK YOU who ever got him lets get the other now and get that room ready at Gitmo BABY!!!!!

You have better eyes than I do if you can tell by those pics.... Could be two Irish kids from Southie, maybe Affleck and Damon? Jim really!!!! have you bought Gas or visited a 7-11 recently? These guys are not hard to I.D. I wish CNN and MSNBC would take their cameras into the hospitals where all of the wounded are being treated and film the JOY felt when the news broke over night that one of them had been shot dead.... These two scum bag worthless cowardly Sorry assssssed excuses of terrorists got and will get whats coming to them.

Now onto another matter these so called NEWS reporting entities called MSNBC and CNN and Salon Magazine....They should have their FCC licenses and in the case of Salon journalistic ability shut down,revoked for being complicit to the terrorists. For any of you still holding out hope it was a Hometown boy who belonged to some Far Far Far to the right organization SORRY its The slightly tanned EASY to spot USUAL S.O.B.s that are behind 99 percent of the worlds bombings....Ya see profiling works congresswomen from California Pelosi and Finestein, lispy ex congressman from Mass. Barney Frank, Great Friend and holder of the worlds most complete Paterson New Jersey Bottles,earthenware,epackage[8D] and lastly you John Kerry you don't have a clue as to what you signed up for my friend.......The winds of change are blowing in favor of the good guys again..

Do not let our guard down these guys are part of much larger TERRORIST cells that are here to stay. Until we wake up and see them for who and what they are TERRORISTS scenes like this from Boston will be repeating themselves over the course of the coming months in a city near you. Listen its Okay to think that maybe a lot of muslims don't like us and we don't like them...Its our Country not THEIRS..your not a racist or bigot for feeling this way its its hard to describe...... tough to explain because the MSM has taken it away.......hold on its coming to me.....hold on hold on..... just another minute,wait..... there !!! yes I remember now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............ we are AMERICANS!!!! and don't forget it and don't let anyone shame you into not believing in it.

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
For those of you not familiar with Salon here are a couple of headlines from their piece of worthless Sheist archives over the past few days...Still don't think they were rooting for the bomber to be a WHITE GUY.... http://www.salon.com/2013/04/15/after_boston_explosions_a_right_wing_scapegoat_emerges/
http://www.salon.com/2013/04/18/boston_aftermath_brings_out_americas_worst_prejudices/ and my favorite one... http://www.salon.com/2013/04/16/lets_hope_the_boston_marathon_bomber_is_a_white_american/ pure out an out garbage If you on the left ascribe to thoughts like these you might as well sign up for Jihad 101 because your half way there already. This is the kind of horse=shit being fed to our kids on College campuses around the country and still this morning with whats happened overnight here is the headline from Salon One suspect dead one on the run SUSPECT HUH!!!!!! http://www.salon.com/category/news/ ... To all of the ass-holes at this magazine put you your right hand over your heart and repeat after me

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.", You wouldn't know this being brought up in your communist family.....The person reciting this should be rendered by standing at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. When not in uniform men should remove any non-religious headdress OR TOWELS OR TURBANS with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. Persons in uniform should remain silent, face the flag, and render the military salute." Ass-hole Benedict Arnolds like you Salon [:mad:]while reciting the pledge with your other hand available should hold a gun to their left temple and pull the trigger............

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Boston bomb terrorists are from a Russian region near Chechnya, lived illegally in the US at least 1 year, authorities say..... Illegally for a year how did they pull that off ? can you imagine they were here illegally who would have thought ? These two guys are The worst kind of TERRORISTS imaginable Chechnya rebels....nasty ones these are, lots of training remember what they did in Russia http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=641063n Wake up America its Okay to think you are an American and they aren't........ God help us if they are here in large numbers.....

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I can't sit and watch 24/7 but the last I heard was they were two brothers that are US citizens and granted scholarships after high school. Chechnya is what one reports say. I'll wait for something official myself.

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

I can't sit and watch 24/7 but the last I heard was they were two brothers that are US citizens and granted scholarships after high school. Chechnya is what one reports say. I'll wait for something official myself.
Where in Gods name are you getting your news from!!!

What are you waiting for Eric its happeneing and they know who this is and why they are here, its not Benghazi,cant cover this one up, I have to go to work and try an earn a living today........ but my wife just yelled they may have the other one!!! surrounded....... work can wait a little Eric. I found this quite informative..... http://news.rediff.com/commentary/2013/apr/19/liveupdates.htm

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Steve/sewell

One down and one rag head to go !!!
Please don't give me the 'Rag Head' and the 'Easily Tanned' BS, my only point was profiling people based on looks would not have led you to these two kids before hand, which is why I posted the pic of the four scumbags I posted.

Making it sound like I'm unhappy that they know who these scumbags are and that they will hopefully find scumbag number two soon is just wrong. You're smart enough to understand my point without trying to make it sound like I'm some UnAmerican MSNBC watching far left nutjob just because I said profiling doesn't always work. You don't love this country anymore than I do, so please don't try and make it seem that way or we have a problem.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MBC