Thererere Back!--Boston Marathon bombing

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
If anyone here thinks profiling turban wearing olive skinned people would have led you to finding this kid and his brother you need to call Homeland Security and get a job as a Terror Expert, because you're a friggin' genius... Just to make it clear, I despise anyone who would commit these acts, be it white as white Timothy McVeigh, Middle East Muslim Radicals or these two Russian kids. But you can't convince me that profiling always works, anyone with half a brain knows that's not the case, except for those who are blindly led by their ignorance and hate, and who try and twist my comment about profiling into something else...

822EF05890DB4F30B55728BF85251C91.jpg

Attachments

• 822EF05890DB4F30B55728BF85251C91.jpg
    822EF05890DB4F30B55728BF85251C91.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 71

epackage

Reaction score
and yes Plummy, he looks like he could be your kid brother, so you better be careful out there in Peoria....[;)]

andy volkerts

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

Thanks Alex, I've been wondering if anything else has happened.
Don't get me wrong, I've just been searching for some other news, I just can't find any here in Mass. I just heard yesterday there was a fertilizer plant somewhere in TX that burned and exploded, killing some and injuring lots. PBS NewsHour is about all I can find with additional news.
Oh well, at least this is important, unlike Michael Jackson and other BS that takes over from time to time.
I realize that the Boston area needs to try and keep up but the rest of the world I'm sure didn't stop in the meantime.
Well, UPDATE!! One of the suspects is dead and the other is on the run. 
Actually killed 15 and wounded 180 at last count. AND ya might find it interesting that the last time this facility was checked for safety violations was in 1985 and five serious violations were found. Our govt agencies are not doing very well in keeping these scumbag companies in check, they were just using this facility to store anhydrous ammonia and ammonium nitrate, both highly explosive, there was a fire reported before the explosion, which was estimated an 2.1 on the richter scale by the U.S. geologic service...........

epackage

Reaction score
Andy I read yesterday that the company was caught burning pallets and brush on the property not too long ago, I believe they were fined for doing so..... you can't fix stupid

andy volkerts

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Steve/sewell

Boston bomb terrorists are from a Russian region near Chechnya, lived illegally in the US at least 1 year, authorities say..... Illegally for a year how did they pull that off ? can you imagine they were here illegally who would have thought ? These two guys are The worst kind of TERRORISTS imaginable Chechnya rebels....nasty ones these are, lots of training remember what they did in Russia http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=641063n Wake up America its Okay to think you are an American and they aren't........ God help us if they are here in large numbers.....
Quite easily, havent ya heard we are a free country, ya can roam around at will, this isnt chechnya russia ya know. I suppose you want to take more freedoms away from us like the patriot act, lot of good that did us HUH! You just will have to get used to this happening here as in the rest of the world, or maybe we should just force evryone here to get papers to go to the next town in your own county. These scumbag terrorists would really like to force more curbs on our freedoms. And a terrorist can be any warped phsycopathic sociopath, white, black, red, yellow, indian, American citizen, arab, chinese russian, just name about anyone and they could qualify.......so grow up and face the facts, anybody including your next door neighbor can be a terrorist.......

andy volkerts

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

Andy I read yesterday that the company was caught burning pallets and brush on the property not too long ago, I believe they were fined for doing so..... you can't fix stupid
[:mad:]That sounds about right!! and now all those innocent Texan citizens are gonna pay and have paid for their stupirity and gross negligence!!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
wanted....All cure bottles not already in my collection.....And a few meds from San Francisco
Please explain/elaborate. Is it easier to say what you don't have or what you do? [8|]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
A new wave of terror is upon us. I'm starting to sound like Bush LOl

No need to write a whole lot or try to figure out what makes these asswipes tic because we never will. It will happen again and again, we live in a world of scary people. But In the end good will prevail.

Now go blow that bastardds head off!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MBC