So where are the detector reports??

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ironmountain

Reaction score
pic one..the blue tubs are all Bionicle parts. heads/legs/arms/helmets/weapons etc... all organized and separated. the rest of the tubs are misc parts/lego sets...
i took the liberty of de-lego'ing it a bit by putting the lightsabers and blaster rifle and the assassin's creed boys there..

he has 2 more of the large green tubs in his room and more tubs in the basement...

C9ECB3FD93BC47068A8C5CABBA99ACCE.jpg

Attachments

• C9ECB3FD93BC47068A8C5CABBA99ACCE.jpg
    C9ECB3FD93BC47068A8C5CABBA99ACCE.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 91

ironmountain

Reaction score
not a great pic, but a few of the star wars and large bionicles he wanted to shelve in there...

0131B9F468F2464B91492DBFFB4B9886.jpg

Attachments

• 0131B9F468F2464B91492DBFFB4B9886.jpg
    0131B9F468F2464B91492DBFFB4B9886.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 94

Plumbata

Reaction score
Dang, that's alot of bionicles/legos Iron, your son must like building things!

Dunno if you intend to sell them in bulk, but regarding legos at least, they sell very well. Found a box of them in a dumpster last fall and sold it for over 90 bucks plus shipping. Think it was 16 pounds worth. Not too shabby. A good thing to keep a lookout for at sales.

MIdigger

Reaction score
Got out for a bit yesterday. $4.24 in assorted change. 1 horseshoe, 1 towing hook, 5 tokens, 1 money clip, a few returnables. I did a bit of digging the day before and got 4 silverplate spoons, 2 bromos, a couple of milks, and some scrap copper and aluminum, and 1 marble 1 motorcycle cop whistle so it was a fun outing.
Rains moved back in so Iam at standby til the weather clears...

ironmountain

Reaction score
you always find goodness. was going to go out today, but I'm waiting til June I swear. Snow is all gone, it's nice out and we have a winter storm warning for tonight/tomorrow. Snow/freezing rain..crazy weather.

He's going to keep them. I don't think he'd ever part with his Legos. lol.

Still rummaging downstairs through stuff (swear this is going to be a 5yr project). Found a suitcase I'd forgotten about. Full of Packer junk. Newspapers from way back when Favre first started playing. Some limited edition lithos (reggie white,favre and some of the players from the 60's). Milk jug pogs or whatever they were called that a GB grocery store ran for a year or so. Just a bunch of misc collector crap.

We found a building to move into for the bidness. I was thinking end of summer or something, but he and his brother are all gung-ho. Found a place right on the main street for 500 a month. covers everything except internet.

We're trying to build very slowly so we don't overreach. Space is going to primarily be our storage facility for stock. Has a nice room for stock. All inside walls except one connected to another office, so it's monster thick. steel door into it and newer vid security system. Friend's brother has a wireless system he'll be bringing over. Should be somewhat decent.

Bro in law is helping us with a logo and doing the design/layout for the commerce site (very good graphic designer..does work for some of the greeting card companies and bands etc etc). The worst part is that I'll have to make a Facebook. Never had one, never wanted one. Not a fan.
We went from 1-2 Bark River's every 2 days or so, to 20 in the last 7 days...

busy times ahead....

Let me know what you keep finding! mushy and muddy here and snow coming.....

MIdigger

Reaction score
Iron good luck with the business my friend. Looking forward to some flea mkts and doing some wheeling and dealing myself.
Rains coming in and we have flood warnings (again) The rivers are way up so it wont take much, last I heard 2-4 inches of rain before its over. I suppose Id rather have this than that snow!!.
Sat/Sun look promising to dig detect so Iam plotting strategy. Tomorrows looking rough and I only have college tomorrow so I dont have to be in that crap for long. On a good note, all that water in the ground has made the coins much easier to find.
Went traipsing the back field and found 2-1/2 doz golfballs. More junk for the rummage sale. Sounds like some thunder in the distance. Relative asked me when I was going to wash the suv I said today..Not sure if he got it or not.
Good luck everyone

Bottleworm

Reaction score
My dad and I plan on going to the old Boy Scout Camp again on Sunday so hopefully I will have more finds to show off.

Cthulhu

Reaction score
Ended up going to my horseshoe honey hole and found these within an hour or so. Started off with a lot of various beeping, and some visible glass shards and square nails. This is what I ended up digging in one small area behind a local cellar hole, ...
IMG_1324_zpsa5491d6f.jpg

...and got another porcelain topper for the collection
IMG_1328_zpsc7307270.jpg

Glad to see the ground is starting to thaw out! =)

Dugout

Reaction score
Hey Dan, you do realize that those 5 lined up there are not horseshoes, but are ox shoes!!! Great find!

Cthulhu

Reaction score
Oh, yeah I know they are ox shoes. Last time I had been to this place I had found 6 horse shoes in around half an hour. I ended up going back there today and found one last horse shoe, an old straight razor, an axe head and few other things.

IMG_1331_zpsa8dc275a.jpg

Went wandering around a bit after that and found a mid to late 1900s dump, grabbed a bunch of pepsi bottles, and that was about it for today.

IMG_1332_zpsfcd8dfd4.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MBC