So where are the detector reports??

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MIdigger

Reaction score
RE: One more good morning

Hey Rick just keep it to yourself. You aint helpin your cause. I frankly dont care what you 3 think. Cant please all the billions in the world ya dig? I used to hold Mr Matthews in a somewhat higher regard, Cd I havent a clue to and Rick you havent been positive about much. I dont swing S*** on your threads so all Im asking is the same here.

As the thread has shown theres bottle digging and detecting. Pretty simple, dont like, change the channel.

MIdigger

Reaction score

Perfectly calm cool and collected......

cyberdigger

Reaction score

That's what I like to read my good man! [:)] Let's get back to detecting, shall we?

peejrey

Reaction score

So I'm considering buying a new detector after my last one (A bounty hunter) died...
I really enjoyed usung it, and would like to do it again....Any suggestions?
_Preston

MIdigger

Reaction score

Theres a lot of good ones out there. Treasure quest MD forums are great for feedback. Im partial to Whites and Garretts. I have BH 505 that works fine and has found gold. You can also use Kellyco to order from/compare different detectors, and price them.

Then you have to ask questions...where will you use it? land/water/ soil type?. Prices--features--targeting? coins/jewelry/relics.

Many good machines out there.

Did a bit of detecting today, 1 silverplate spoon, 3 loaded .380 acp rounds, 1q,6d,15p 1 silver thin bracelet, 1 medallion, and some scrap metals.

peejrey

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: MIdigger

Theres a lot of good ones out there. Treasure quest MD forums are great for feedback. Im partial to Whites and Garretts. I have BH 505 that works fine and has found gold. You can also use Kellyco to order from/compare different detectors, and price them.

Then you have to ask questions...where will you use it? land/water/ soil type?. Prices--features--targeting? coins/jewelry/relics.

Many good machines out there.

Did a bit of detecting today, 1 silverplate spoon, 3 loaded .380 acp rounds, 1q,6d,15p 1 silver thin bracelet, 1 medallion, and some scrap metals.
Thanks MI, I'm gonna start saving up for a Bounty Hunter 503, A ittle less than the 505, but seems to be just as good!
I'm also looking at a Garrett Ace 350 too, but am not for sure on it yet..
I have found many farming pieces in our front field from long ago, and I'd like to get out again and comb over our dump..
There are so many possibilities..
_Preston

MIdigger

Reaction score

Theres got to be something for you to find with a md there. If you have the funds, Id buy both of those machines. The DD coils are the rage now, and if you have detectors operating on different frequencies, Ive noticed I can find targets I missed with the 1st one by going over the area again with the other unit.

The Ace 350 has been a very good machine with the DD coil set up. Many machines to choose from. Good luck with your purchase and post your finds.

MIdigger

Reaction score

Ballfields seem to be the hot places to be. Schools werent to bad this week either. End totals for the week-59q/78d,13n,146p ($24.41) 1 silver ring, 1 silver bracelet, 1 silverplate spoon, 1 scout badge, 6 wheats.

Have some upper 90s for the next few days. Have to wait til that clears out. Sure like to see it rain for a day or two.

Iron-did you get the dig going and find anything of interest??? How about that new detector? on the way yet?

Only silver coins this week were from the gas station clerks 1-1954-S and a 1955-S pair of dimes. Went into the 90% canvas bag. One of the girls has a few peace dollars. usually its run of the mill stuff....until I saw the 1921 shes has....Shes one of those teetering about holding or selling....Id like to add that `21 to my collection would grade VF+/...

peejrey

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: MIdigger

Theres got to be something for you to find with a md there. If you have the funds, Id buy both of those machines. The DD coils are the rage now, and if you have detectors operating on different frequencies, Ive noticed I can find targets I missed with the 1st one by going over the area again with the other unit.

The Ace 350 has been a very good machine with the DD coil set up. Many machines to choose from. Good luck with your purchase and post your finds.
I'm probably gonna get a bounty hunter 303, and one of those bigger coils (Gold Finder 11" DD Coil), that will probably later, but I might just add a power coil with the first one..
First off, time to save...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale Gunnels